Avis de recrutement d’un spécialiste de la formation et des promotions en matière de sécurité
Job no : 505539
Work type : Full Time
Location : Brisbane
Categories : Workplace, Health & Safety
About the role :
Your role will provide expert advice and guidance on learning and capability and internal communications strategies, plans and issues.
Other responsibilities include :
- Challenging existing internal promotional processes and practices, and identifying opportunities for more effective communications
- Development of promotional platforms and channels to support the internal Safety Systems communications strategy
- Development of internal promotions both strategic and tactical as required
- Manage communication flow to the frontline to ensure messaging is well sequenced and impactful
- Develop efficient and effective training packages for delivery via the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Work in conjunction with other key stakeholders to develop and publish Safety First (quarterly)
- Assist and develop the platforms for key messaging from Safety Systems
- Review and coordinate safety communications across Operations Divisions to ensure alignment and consistency.
- Developing and executing an integrated internal communications strategy
- Develop and maintain safety training packages for delivery throughout the Virgin Australia Group.
You will have :
As a trusted advisor to the business in relation to Safety Systems training and promotions, you will be accountable for the design, development and implementation of the communications strategy and safety training.
The successful candidate will possess :
- Degree qualification in Communications, Public Relations, Adult Learning, Journalism or relevant work experience would be advantageous ;
- Experience in a similar role working with an aviation organisation ;
- Solid understanding of communications methodologies and internal communications best practice ;
- Ability to design and deliver internal communications strategies ;
- Understanding of Safety Management principles ;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with the most junior to senior levels of the business ;
- Experience with e-learning development, curriculum design, training methodologies and online education ;
- A passion for exploring and implementing innovative ways of reaching audiences within the business ;
- Advanced computer skills.
What you’ll get from us :
- Fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options ;
- Study assistance – we offer support for study linked to development ;
- Team member development – we have our own in-house learning and development centre ;
- Employee Assistance Program – we have 24-hour support for our team members and their families.
Application close : 11 Nov 2021 E. Australia Standard Time.