ExxonMobil recrute un analyste du soutien aux applications
Job Role Summary :
Come be part of the team to solve some of the toughest energy problems in the world. ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest energy companies providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
We’re a hip crew of technologically smart and savvy individuals, and we make a great team. One that fosters a diverse and inclusive culture and that focuses on collaboration, encourages creativity, and embraces change. We’re continuously advancing across multiple platforms, driving strategy and innovation through global digitization and technology enablement, in order to keep ExxonMobil at the top and to make you proud and excited to come to work each day.
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last, with benefits built to support every stage of life. That means world-class compensation and benefits, teammates who support and inspire, and the flexibility to explore multiple challenges and roles.
Where you start your career is only the beginning. A position in any of our locations can lead to opportunities throughout the region or around the globe.
For more information about ExxonMobil Brazil, access https://exxonmobil.co/3ic7IVS
In this opportunity we are looking for an Application Support IT Analyst, who are responsible for installation, configuration, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting applications. This role is accountable for managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across our business.
Main Responsibilities :
- Apply existent Design guidelines to develop, test, and install low to medium complexity software solutions, which could include scripting and some light coding ;
- Provide solution support and troubleshooting ;
- Prepare maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems ;
- Understand and follows Application Lifecycle Management, including requirements gathering, change management, release management and support models ;
- Maintain and update technical documents and procedures ;
- Deliver regular training to teams within the business ;
- Participate in Technology Introductions working with IT Organizations and Vendors on Proofs of Concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as incident and change management knowledge ;
- Strong interpersonal, team working and collaboration skills. Working experience coordinating activities with other support teams(infra-Structure and leading developers as example) and business clients ;
- Innovation mindset ;
- Understand on premise and Cloud technologies concepts (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, FaaS) ;
- Strong Customer Focus, capable of cultivating relationships, taking ownership of problem resolution, able to juggle multiple projects/activities simultaneously and excellent leadership skills, both written and verbal communication ;
- Fluent English ;
- Education : University Degree in Engineering/IT.
Job Segment : Technical Support, Help Desk, Information Technology, Engineer, Developer, Technology, Engineering.