ZIGA recherche un coiffeur et/ou tailleur professionnel, Yaoundé, Cameroun
|Job title:||Professional Dressmaker and or Tailor|
|Location:||Yaoundé Fourgerolle Ngousso|
About us :
ZIGA is a clothing manufacturing company whose mission is to contribute to sustainable economic development of our communities through the creation of professionally tailored garments design to complement our customers amazing personality.
About the role :
We are looking to hire a high-skilled dressmaker or tailor to construct, alter, modify, and repair garments for our customers. Who is detailed oriented and knowledgeable of clothing design and construction.
Discussing design, alteration, or repair requirements with customers to ensure that their specifications are met :
- Taking customers’ measurements using a tape measure ;
- Accurately recording customers’ measurements, instructions, and preferences ;
- Attaching labels to customers’ garments to prevent any errors ;
- Altering garments to improve comfort and fit, which includes shortening sleeves or straps, narrowing lapels, as well as taking in or letting out seams ;
- Constructing garments for custom.
Candidate requirements :
High school diploma :
- Proven experience working as a dressmaker or tailor ;
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as and construction ;
- The ability to use a sewing machine with exceptional sewing skills ;
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills ;
- Proficiency in English language.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Dateline for application 30th November 2021.